Full Time Management Trainees - COBS Bread (Downtown Toronto)
This job posting is no longer active, please click here to see other opportunities
“Real Bread, Real People, Real Delight”
The COBS Bread brand has been built on our commitment to the quality of our product, the development of our people and the delight which the combination of these two elements brings to our customers.
We are continuing to grow and are searching for Management Trainees who are looking for the next challenge in their careers to grow with us.
A Management Trainee:
- Has previous junior management experience
- Is passionate about learning a new business
- Has the desire to grow and learn new skills
- Is accountable for their own actions and has a high level of self-motivation
- Is committed to customer service and is interested in learning the craft of scratch baking (which means starting work before the sun is up)
- Wants to work for a company that is growing and expanding across Canada
- Is interested in working for a company where training is part of the culture
The role of a Management Trainee would be to learn all of the skills necessary to run the day to day operations of the bakery toward being promoted to the role of Bakery Manager when opportunities are available. There are also opportunities to purchase your own bakery or become part of our “Manage to Own” program.
Working at COBS you will:
- Work with passionate and committed people – we are often told the best thing about working for COBS is the people
- Work with a product you can be proud of and have the opportunity to take home free product after your bakery shift
- Contribute to the community through local events and donation of bread as part of our ‘End of Day Giving’ program
- Be eligible for Extended Health Care Benefits, Dental, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Have a multitude of opportunities for learning and development and personal growth
- Be part of the COBS Bread family – the world’s most successful retail bakery chain
Interested? Please apply by clicking the link below.