Full Time Baker - COBS Bread (Foxcreek Plaza)
This job posting is no longer active, please click here to see other opportunities
COBS Bread is currently looking for a Baker to join our growing Bakery team. As a Baker you will learn new skills, have the opportunity to be challenged and work as part of a team in a fun and supportive environment.
As a Baker at COBS Bread, you will:
- Work with other Bakers and the Production Manager to ensure the bread quality and range is to Bakers Delight/COBS Bread standards and delivered on time to meet customer demands.
- Maintain the safety of staff and customers by upholding the Bakers Delight/COBS Bread brand and standards.
- Assist with stock rotation.
- Provide delightful customer service.
- Provide support to the whole bakery team, demonstrate team work and foster good working relationships.
- Candidates with previous experience in baking and customer service are preferred although it is not essential as we offer full training
- Candidates must have their own transportation
- Be an early morning person as shifts start as early as 2 am, and be able to lift 25kg
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
About COBS Bread
COBS Bread is part of the world's most successful retail bakery network – Bakers Delight – an Australian-owned company. Bakers Delight has been in operation since 1980, with more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand and in Canada. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.