Full Time HR Administrator - COBS Bread
This job posting is no longer active, please click here to see other opportunities
COBS Bread is looking for an HR Administrator to join our team. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization as an HR Administrator, then we encourage you to submit your application online today.
As an integral member of the Human Resources team, your duties will focus on HR Administration with exposure to all aspects of HR, some of which include:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Safety
- Recognition and Rewards
- General HR Administration
- Employee Relations
We are looking for an HR professional with:
- 1-2 years' experience in Human Resources
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources or related field
- Self-motivated, high energy, and ability to deal with confidential matters
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong organization, time management, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of provincial and federal employment legislations
- CHRP or working towards designation is an asset
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
About COBS Bread
COBS Bread is part of the world's most successful retail bakery network - Bakers Delight - an Australian-owned company. Bakers Delight has been in operation since 1980, with more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.